Puissance Zodiaque Index du Forum -> Blablatage -> Papote
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
waryflore
Membre en mutation
Membre en mutation

Point(s): 391
Moyenne de points: 1,01

MessagePosté le: Dim 11 Sep - 10:53 (2016)
MessageSujet du message: Lao Tzu Tao Te Ching Epub Download Books
Répondre en citant

Lao Tzu Tao Te Ching Epub Download Books > urlin.us/43gcs

a5194769e8
Because,,,he,,,does,,,not,,,strive,,,,no,,,one,,,strives,,,against,,,him.,,,All,,,things,,,depend,,,on,,,it,,,for,,,their,,,production,,,,which,,,it,,,gives,,,to,,,them,,,,not,,,one,,,refusing,,,obedience.,,,The,,best,,leaders,,go,,unnoticed,,by,,the,,people.,,Governing,,the,,people,,is,,difficult,,when,,they,,have,,too,,much,,knowledge.,,Who,,thinks,,his,,great,,achievements,,poor,,shall,,have,,long,,life.,,A,master,of,the,art,of,war,has,said:,"I,do,not,dare,to,be,the,host;,I,prefer,to,be,the,the,guest.,A,,,great,,,state,,,is,,,like,,,an,,,estuary;,,,it,,,becomes,,,the,,,centre,,,to,,,which,,,tend,,,all,,,the,,,small,,,states,,,under,,,heaven.,,,When,the,Tao,prevails,in,the,world,,swift,horses,work,in,the,fields.,

The,best,leaders,make,their,words,valuable,and,precious.,I,do,not,know,its,name,,so,I,give,it,the,designation,of,the,Tao.,The,,,Sage,,,does,,,not,,,act,,,,and,,,therefore,,,does,,,no,,,harm;,,,he,,,does,,,not,,,lay,,,hold,,,,and,,,therefore,,,does,,,not,,,lose.,,,They,,look,,full,,of,,discrimination,,,while,,I,,am,,dull,,and,,confused.,,Therefore,,,the,,,Tao,,,is,,,great;,,,Heaven,,,is,,,great;,,,Earth,,,is,,,great;,,,and,,,the,,,Sage,,,is,,,also,,,great.,,,Therefore:,,The,,Sages,,got,,their,,knowledge,,without,,travelling;,,gave,,the,,right,,names,,to,,things,,without,,seeing,,them;,,accomplished,,their,,ends,,without,,any,,purpose,,of,,doing,,so.,,It,,produces,,them,,and,,does,,not,,claim,,them;,,it,,carries,,them,,through,,their,,processes,,and,,does,,not,,boast;,,it,,brings,,them,,to,,maturity,,and,,exercises,,no,,control,,over,,them.,,To,,,consider,,,this,,,desirable,,,would,,,be,,,to,,,delight,,,in,,,the,,,slaughter,,,of,,,men;,,,he,,,who,,,delights,,,in,,,the,,,slaughter,,,of,,,men,,,cannot,,,get,,,his,,,will,,,in,,,the,,,Kingdom.,,,The,,,Sage,,,is,,,like,,,a,,,square,,,with,,,no,,,corners;,,,like,,,a,,,point,,,which,,,injures,,,no,,,one,,,with,,,its,,,sharpness.,,,The,,,Tao,,,in,,,its,,,regular,,,course,,,does,,,nothing,,,for,,,the,,,sake,,,of,,,doing,,,it,,,,and,,,so,,,there,,,is,,,nothing,,,which,,,it,,,does,,,not,,,do.,,,

batwoman elegy cbr download torrentsie nannten mich es ebook downloadsolution probability statistics and random processes by veerarajan ebook free download50 shades freed free download ebookcatechism of the catholic church book pdf downloadfree bangla book download for mobileplaying to win jaci burton epub free downloadadelantado trilogy book one download crackpoor charlie's almanack epub download mazedownload ebook txt bahasa indonesia ke

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 11 Sep - 10:53 (2016)
MessageSujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Puissance Zodiaque Index du Forum -> Blablatage -> Papote Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1
Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
phpBB
Template by BMan1
Traduction par : phpBB-fr.com